1914 Social Club opened in Rose Cottage. St Cuthbert's Church Hall built
1915 Sunniside Social Club started in an old cottage.
1918 New Social Club built. Rose Cottage became home of Club Steward
1919 The first stage of the present Social Club was started in Sunniside.
1921 Extension to Co-op to include Butchery, Grocery and Drapery with leisure facilities upstairs
1922 Infant School opened in St Cuthbert's Church Hall
1955 The concert room was enlarged in Sunniside Social Club.
1958 Social Club extension. Rose Cottage (Steward's House) demolished and replaced by Rose Villa.
1960 Sunniside Social Club finally completed.
1972 A bypass was proposed for Sunniside.
1987 Co-op closed
Co-op building burnt down
1993 Cobbler's hut demolished